this is fabulous - i used the cavendars seasoning and it was perfect! my red snapper was fresh that i caught but get yours fresh at your fish monger! easy too!
Greek Snapper on the Grill
Photo: Beth Dreiling / Food Styling: Lyda H. Jones
More From Southern Living
Grill: 15 Minutes
- 12 (8-oz.) snapper or grouper fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 24 (1/4-inch-thick) lemon slices
- Dot's Tartar Sauce
- 1. Rub fish fillets with oil; sprinkle evenly with Greek seasoning. Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices.
- 2. Place a large piece of lightly greased heavy-duty aluminum foil over grill cooking grate. Arrange fish on foil.
- 3. Grill fillets, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Dot's Tartar Sauce.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cavender's All-Purpose Greek Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes