Greek Shrimp Salad
Serve this colorful salad in a large glass bowl, spooned on a lettuce leaf or tomato slices, or even wrapped up in a flour tortilla.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 11.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 25.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.5g
- Cholesterol: 175mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 453mg
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 93mg
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Chop; set aside.
- . Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- . Combine shrimp, bell pepper, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over shrimp mixture, and toss gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note