Greek Shrimp Pasta Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package BARILLA Rotini Pasta
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound peeled cooked medium shrimp
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (1 large tomato)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (2.5-oz.) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well, and set aside.
- 2. Whisk together lemon juice and next 4 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until blended. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- 3. Combine cooked pasta, shrimp, and next 4 ingredients in large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve on lettuce-lined plate, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note