Greek Salsa Salad with Grouper
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) round artisan bread loaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (5-oz.) container mixed salad greens with herbs
- 1 1/2 pounds steamed grouper fillets, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 (8-oz.) container refrigerated chopped assorted bell peppers
- 1 (3-oz.) container refrigerated sliced green onions
- 1 cup refrigerated Greek vinaigrette with feta cheese and garlic
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes (about 2 cups), and place in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. Combine butter and garlic; drizzle over bread cubes, and toss to coat. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring twice. Transfer bread to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 5 minutes).
- 2. Arrange salad greens and next 5 ingredients on individual serving plates. Top with bread cubes, and serve with vinaigrette.
We tested with Marie's Greek Vinaigrette with Feta Cheese & Garlic.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This