Greek Salsa Salad with Grouper
If you have 15 minutes, then you have time to make Greek Salsa Salad with Grouper. Pick up steamed fish from your grocery seafood counter, and create this easy seafood recipe paired with fresh Greek Salsa Salad.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) round artisan bread loaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (5-oz.) container mixed salad greens with herbs
- 1 1/2 pounds steamed grouper fillets, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 (8-oz.) container refrigerated chopped assorted bell peppers
- 1 (3-oz.) container refrigerated sliced green onions
- 1 cup refrigerated Greek vinaigrette with feta cheese and garlic
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes (about 2 cups), and place in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. Combine butter and garlic; drizzle over bread cubes, and toss to coat. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring twice. Transfer bread to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 5 minutes).
- 2. Arrange salad greens and next 5 ingredients on individual serving plates. Top with bread cubes, and serve with vinaigrette.
We tested with Marie's Greek Vinaigrette with Feta Cheese & Garlic.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note