This was delicious. I doubled the dressing and might try adding yogur next time.
Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 231
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 30.3g
- Carbohydrate: 10.3g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 613mg
- Calcium: 110mg
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (about 1 small)
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush the chicken with 2 tablespoons dressing; set remaining dressing aside.
- Place chicken on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Combine the romaine lettuce and the next 4 ingredients (romaine lettuce through red onion slices) in a large bowl, and toss with the remaining salad dressing. Divide the salad evenly among 4 plates; top each serving with sliced chicken, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes