My husband and I really liked this. Cheap, simple. I don't really like dill but I used it anyway and it actually tasted very good with all the other flavors. 1 Weight Watcher point per serving - I can handle that! Think it would definitely go great with steak.
Greek Salad Cucumbers
The vinegar is quite pumped-up because there's not much time for the cukes to pick up much flavor otherwise. Serve with grilled steak or chicken or beef kebabs.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 4 Minutes
- Calories: 49
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Calcium: 51mg
- 1 English cucumber, cut into quarters lengthwise and then crosswise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1. Place cucumber in a shallow dish. Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle vinegar mixture over cucumbers; sprinkle with cheese and dill.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note