Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) OLIVE OIL
- 2 tablespoon(s) FRESH LEMON JUICE
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) FRESH CHOPPED GARLIC
- 1 teaspoon(s) RED WINE VINEGAR
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) OREGANO
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) DILL WEED
- SALT AND GROUND PEPPER
- 3 LARGE PLUM TOMATOES seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 RED ONION peeled and chopped
- 1 BELL PEPPER
- 1/2 cup(s) PITTED BLK. OLIVES/BRINED coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) CRUMBLED FETA CHEESE heaping 1/2 cup
- 3/4 cup(s) CUCUMBER peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, oregano and dill weed together until blended. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. (Can be prepared 3 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewhisk before using.)
- 2 Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, olives in a bowl. Toss with dressing. Sprinkle cheese over and serve.
- Yield: Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amcfamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes