Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 6 inch whole wheat pita
- 1 english cucumber chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 can(s) 15oz chipeas rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 ounce(s) low fat feta cheese crumbled
- 1. preheat oven to 350. Cut each each into 4 strips ad cute each strip into 1-inch triangles, splitting aparts the 2 "sides" of the pita as you cut. Spread on a baking sheet and toast in oven until pita is crispy, about 10 minutes, tossing once.
- 2. in a large bowl, cmbine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, chicpeas and parsely. Add oil, lemon juive and pepper; toss well. Add feta and toasted pita and toass again. Garnish with a dash of paprika and serve immediately..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChicagoChef82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
greek salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads