Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlicminced
- teaspoon dried oregano
- teaspoon sea salt
- teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and extra for garnish
- 3 tomatoescut into wedges
- red onionsliced into rings
- cucumbersliced into thick halfmoons
- green pepper (capsicum)julienned
- 4 oz (120g) feta cheesecut into small cubes
- 16 kalamata olives
- PLACE the salad ingredients in a large bowl. POUR the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine just before serving. Garnish the Greek salad with a little freshly ground black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EricaSig and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads