Time: 15 minutes.
Yield: Serves 8
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 113
- Calories from fat: 78%
- Protein: 2.5g
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 4.6g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sodium: 418mg
- Cholesterol: 9.5mg
- 6 Persian cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, sliced lengthwise, then cut in half-moons
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into large bite-size pieces
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 3 ounces French feta cheese*, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl and toss gently.
- *The chefs prefer French feta, which is milder and creamier than Greek, but any good-quality feta cheese will work.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads