Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1 red onion
- sun dried tomatoes (or chopped cherry tomatoes?)
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives
- mozzarella cheese
- feta cheese
- What To Do
- 1 Chiffonade the spinach. Thinly slice the red onion, tomatoes, and black olives.
- 2 On a plate, place a tortilla. Sprinkle with your desired quantities of spinach, red onion, red pepper, black olives, mozzarella, feta, oregano, and red pepper flakes (if using). Be careful not to overload.
- 3 Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat for a few minutes. Place the loaded tortilla on the griddle and place another tortilla on top. Cook until browned on the bottom, then flip and cook until browned on the other side (a few minutes per side).
- Remove the tortilla and cut into wedges with a pizza cutter. If making several quesadillas at once, you can keep them warm in a 300°F oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Quesadillas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes