Greek Pork Kebabs with Black Olive Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 25.0g
- Carbohydrate: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 305mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 pitted kalamata olives, diced (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- Combine 1 teaspoon lemon rind, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 2 garlic cloves in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- . Prepare grill.
- . Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Thread pork, bell pepper, and onion alternately onto each of 4 (12-inch) skewers. Sprinkle with salt.
- . Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 13 minutes or until pork is slightly pink, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; keep warm.
- . Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1 garlic clove, chicken broth, parsley, and olives; stir well with a whisk. Serve sauce over kebabs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes