This pizza was so delicious! My whole family enjoyed it. Great for those hot summer days!
Greek Pizza with Chicken and Artichokes
Celebrate the flavors of the Mediterranean fresh from the grill in your backyard. Top pizza dough with chicken, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, olives, and crumbled feta for a winning feast.
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 recipe Brick Oven Pizza Dough
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 10 kalamata olives, drained, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese onto prepared pizza dough. Top evenly with chicken.
- Combine artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese; top with feta cheese.
- Bake at 500° for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note