This pizza was so delicious! My whole family enjoyed it. Great for those hot summer days!
Greek Pizza with Chicken and Artichokes
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 recipe Brick Oven Pizza Dough
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 10 kalamata olives, drained, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese onto prepared pizza dough. Top evenly with chicken.
- Combine artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese; top with feta cheese.
- Bake at 500° for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes