- 4 (8-inch) pita rounds
- 1 (8-ounce) container regular or garlic-flavored hummus
- 4 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
Spread 1 side of each pita round evenly with hummus; top evenly with deli ham and remaining ingredients.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tribe of Two Sheiks Hummus with Roasted Garlic which can be found in the deli department of large supermarkets.