More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 313
- Fat: 6g
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved and broiled until softened
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Spread marinara sauce on prepared dough (see "All About Dough" below), then top with grape tomatoes, cooked chopped onion, crumbled feta; and shrimp. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped fresh oregano. Cut into 5 slices, and serve.
- All About Dough
- Where to buy it: You can get refrigerated pizza dough at your local pizzeria or supermarket (Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and Albertsons make great ones). Let dough sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before rolling it out, and arrange your oven rack at the lowest position. Then follow these directions, add toppings, and bake.
- Pizza prep: Preheat oven to 450°. Roll out 1 (1-pound) whole-wheat or regular store-bought pizza dough on a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin into a 13-inch round or 13- x 12-inch rectangle. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with olive oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Transfer dough to prepared sheet. Roll up sides 1-inch to form a rim.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This