This easy homemade pizza features classic Greek flavors like tomatoes, zucchini, oregano, feta, and olives.
More From Allyou
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 small zucchini, ends trimmed, cut in half lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (or 2 Tbsp. fresh, chopped)
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Brush bottom of a 16- by 11-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Roll out and press pizza dough evenly to cover bottom of pan. (If dough resists at first, let it rest for a few minutes and then continue.) Spread tomatoes over dough. Sprinkle with zucchini slices, then with oregano. Scatter cheese and olives on top.
- Bake until underside of crust is golden (you can lift up pizza with a spatula and take a peek) and cheese is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Let pizza stand for 5 minutes on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note