Very versatile recipe...I omitted the olives, peppers, and onions and added fresh spinach instead. Delish!
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup deli hummus
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 1. Spread crust evenly with hummus. Arrange grape tomatoes and next 3 ingredients over pizza. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Drizzle with olive oil, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers