Buy pita bread fresh, or keep it in the freezer and microwave to thaw.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 (8-inch) pita rounds
- 1 (8-ounce) container regular or garlic-flavored hummus
- 4 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Spread 1 side of each pita round evenly with hummus; top evenly with deli ham and remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tribe of Two Sheiks Hummus with Roasted Garlic which can be found in the deli department of large supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes