- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup deli hummus
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
How to Make It
Spread crust evenly with hummus. Arrange grape tomatoes and next 3 ingredients over pizza. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Drizzle with olive oil, if desired.