Small pita bread rounds are usually found in packages of 10 or more rounds. You can store extra bread in the freezer for up to one month.
Yield: 4 appetizers.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 64
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 119mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 ounces lean boneless lamb
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash of salt
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 (4-inch) pita bread rounds, cut in half crosswise
- Cut lamb into 1/8-inch-wide strips; place in a small bowl. Sprinkle garlic powder, rosemary, and salt over lamb; toss to coat.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add lamb strips, and cook 5 minutes or until lamb is browned on both sides. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine cucumber, tomato, and yogurt, stirring well. Spoon lamb evenly into pita halves, and top evenly with cucumber mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note