Greek Pepper Pitas
- 3/4 pound cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- 6 pita breads, cut in half
- TOSS all ingredients except pita breads in large bowl.
- FILL each pita half with about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Pepper Pitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes