Great recipe! A agree, serves 4+++. I omitted olives and subbed goat cheese for feta. Also to keep it fresh i kept the spinach separate - then you can just reheat noodles and other ingredients and serve over fresh spinach for a quick meal/snack.
Greek Pasta Salad
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 657
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 90g
- Fiber: 10g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 1055mg
- Salt and pepper
- 12 ounces fusilli
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, sliced
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until just tender, 8 minutes or as package label directs.
- 2. Combine beans, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, olives, herbs, oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Drain pasta; add to bowl and toss. Let stand for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- 3. Stir in feta, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 1 day before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This