Greek Pasta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) pasta, any shape, cooked
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Cavender's Greek seasoning
- 4 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 jar(s) chopped pimientos drained
- 4-6 green onions chopped
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives (3.8oz) drained
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese (fresh grated is best)
- To make dressing, combine olive oil, mayo,lemon juice and seasoning, mix well and set aside. To cooked pasta add the olives, pimientos, green onions and Parmesan cheese. Toss together and add dressing, mix well. Best if made a day or so in advance. Keeps well for several days.
- For a main dish, add 4 grilled chicken breasts, sliced into strips to 1/2 - 1 pound of boiled shrimp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads