Greek Pasta Salad
Simple and fresh tasting. Feta cheese is totally optional... it'd be very delicious as a vegan entree.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 container(s) organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 box(es) whole wheat rotini
- 1 bunch(es) organic asparagus
- 1 small onion
- 1 block(s) organic feta
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 can(s) organic chickpeas
- oliva oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 package(s) organic spinach
- Prepare noodles. Saute asparagus and spinach in olive oil and some garlic. Add chickpeas. fold in pasta. add halved tomatoes, red onion and cucumber. crumble in feta. use salt and pepper to season. yum!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GenevieveM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes