Greek Pasta Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 to 5 shallots, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package penne pasta, cooked
- 2 (2.5-ounce) cans sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- Sauté sliced mushrooms and chopped shallots in 2 tablespoons hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together remaining 4 tablespoons oil, juice, mayonnaise, and seasoning in a large bowl, blending well. Add cooked pasta, mushroom mixture, olives, and pimiento, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads