Loved this. I used fresh prepared Pico de Gallo and saved the step of chopping the tomatoes, pepper and onion.
Greek Orzo Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 157mg
- 3/4 cup orzo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup diced seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Castelvetrano olives, sliced
- Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, and black pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until sugar dissolves. Add orzo, tomato, bell pepper, onion, parsley, and olives; stir to combine.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note