- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese, divided
How to Make It
COOK spinach, onions and garlic in small nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 min. or until onions are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes.
WHISK eggs and milk until blended. Add to skillet; tilt skillet to evenly coat spinach mixture. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until eggs are almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Top with 3 Tbsp. cheese; cook 1 to 2 min. or until eggs are set but top is still slightly moist.
SLIP spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cut in half.