Community Recipe from
- 4 eggs whipped
- 1 fire roasted red pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) scalloins or green onions diced
- 1 Mushroom diced
- 2 kalamata olives diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter divided
- 1 cup(s) spinach * baby if available chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano chopped
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and half&half and beat lightly and set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet (10 in) saute' the roasted red pepper, onion, mushroom, Kalamata olives and spinach 30 to 60 seconds, or until done
- 3. In about a tablespoon of butter, in the same pan, heat on medium-high whisk the eggs into the pan. Sal and pepper the egges to taste. As the eggs begin to firm, use a spatula to push firm egg slightly away from the pan side and tilt pan until the uncooked egg flows in and fills the void. Do this as often as you need.
- 4. Add the vegetables and the feta cheese to the egg and use the spatula to fold the egg in half over the vegetables to create the omelet look. Flip the omelet over after a few minutes to heat the other side. Cut in half to serve.
- If any uncooked egg seeps out flip the omelet again and wait a moment.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SeafarerChef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes