Greek Olive Cups
Southern Living 1999 page 221
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/ 21 oz package(s) mini phyllo shells, frozen
- 1 cup(s) pimiento stuffed olives chopped
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped & toasted
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese 4 oz shredded
- 2 mayonnaise
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Remove pastry cups from package, leaving them in tray. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture into each pastry shell; place tray in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, and freeze up to 1 m onth. Remove from tray, and place on a baking sheet. Let stand 10 minutes. Bake cups at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chappy851 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Olive Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers