Greek Olive Cups
These tasty cups can be made ahead and frozen. Fill the cups in their trays, then place the trays in heavy-duty plastic zipping bags and freeze them up to one month. When ready to bake, remove the cups from their trays and place them on an ungreased baking sheet. Let the cups stand 10 minutes before baking. Bake as directed in the recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed olives or other green olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (2.1-oz.) pkgs. frozen mini phyllo shells
- Combine one cup cheese and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Remove phyllo shells from packages, leaving them in trays.
- Spoon one heaping teaspoon of olive mixture into each phyllo shell; sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Remove from trays and place cups on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note