- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed olives or other green olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (2.1-oz.) pkgs. frozen mini phyllo shells
How to Make It
Combine one cup cheese and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Remove phyllo shells from packages, leaving them in trays.
Spoon one heaping teaspoon of olive mixture into each phyllo shell; sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Remove from trays and place cups on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.