Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground lamb
- 0.5 cup(s) bulgur wheat
- 1 egg beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic grated
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) chipped mint
- 0.5 cup(s) greek yogurt
- Mix first
- 7 ingredients plus 2 tbsp. mint. Form
- 1-inch balls; broil until browned,
- 3 to 5 minutes. Mix yogurt with
- remaining mint for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes