Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground lamb
- 1/2 cup(s) bulgarwheat
- 1 egg,beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped mint
- 1/2 cup(s) greek yogurt
- Mix first 7 ingedients plus 2 tbsp.mint.
- Form 1 inch balls; broil until browned,3-5 minutes.
- Mix yogurt with remaining mint for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarinDavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers