Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground lamb
- 1/2 cup(s) bulgarwheat
- 1 egg,beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped mint
- 1/2 cup(s) greek yogurt
- Mix first 7 ingedients plus 2 tbsp.mint.
- Form 1 inch balls; broil until browned,3-5 minutes.
- Mix yogurt with remaining mint for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarinDavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers