I found this recipe to be bland. It was easy enough to make, but had little taste. I made it with brown rice and a salad. Its not a recipe I would use again.
Photo: Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Serve a delicious fish dinner that takes just 15 minutes to prepare and has under 250 calories per serving.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 3/4 cup salad)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 31.5g
- Carbohydrate: 5.9g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 692mg
- Calcium: 46mg
- 4 (6-ounce) mahimahi or other firm white fish fillets (about 1 inch thick), skinned
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups tomato wedges
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons halved pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place fish in lightly sprayed pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Remove fish from pan; let stand 3 minutes.
- 2. While fish cooks, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomato, and remaining ingredients, tossing well. Serve salad with fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This