We made this pizza with ground lamb the first time and it was okay. Then we made a leg of lamb and bagged up the leftovers for pizza. It was GREAT! It has become a favorite. We add fresh mint and black olives.
Greek Lamb Pizza
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Jan Gautro
Leftover grilled lamb and sweet onions are combined with feta cheese and pepperoncini peppers on a store-bought crust for this Aegean-style pizza.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 wedges)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 392
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 13.4g
- Saturated fat: 6.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 23.1g
- Carbohydrate: 43.7g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Sodium: 969mg
- Calcium: 312mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 3/4 cup fat-free marinara sauce
- 2 servings Lamb Steaks with Herbes de Provence and Grilled Sweet Onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup (about 2 1/2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top evenly with Lamb Steaks with Herbes de Provence and Grilled Sweet Onions. Sprinkle with feta and mozzarella cheeses. Bake pizza at 450° for 12 minutes or until cheeses melt. Remove pizza from oven; sprinkle with pepperoncini peppers. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes