Greek Iceberg Wedges
Serve a twist on the classic wedge salad recipe by going with all Greek-inspired flavors. Add chopped tomato to dress up this dish.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe black olives
- Pour dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; sprinkle evenly with cheese, red onion, and olives.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Athenos Greek With Feta Cheese Mediterranean Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note