Greek Iceberg Wedges
Add chopped tomato to dress up this dish.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe black olives
- Pour dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; sprinkle evenly with cheese, red onion, and olives.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Athenos Greek With Feta Cheese Mediterranean Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables