Greek Grilled Chicken Wraps
Wrap a Greek salad with grilled chicken in a whole wheat tortilla for a satisfying meal.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 29.3g
- Carbohydrate: 23.3g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 925mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 7.9g
- Calcium: 127mg
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup fat-free Greek dressing, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup prepared artichoke and garlic hummus
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- . While chicken marinates, combine artichoke and remaining 1/4 cup dressing in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- . Prepare grill.
- . Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Flatten pepper halves with palm of hand.
- . Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken and pepper halves on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Cook pepper halves, skin sides down, 10 to 11 minutes or until charred. Discard charred skins. Slice chicken and bell pepper into strips.
- . Add lettuce, tomato, and onion to artichoke mixture; toss gently.
- . Spread 2 tablespoons hummus over each tortilla; arrange chicken and bell pepper evenly over hummus. Top evenly with artichoke mixture; sprinkle evenly with feta cheese. Fold top and bottom of each tortilla toward center; roll up burrito-style (wrap will be full). Secure with wooden picks, if necessary. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note