Save prep time by using pre-diced potatoes and onion. Pair this with a green salad or Fresh Fruit Salad with Ginger-Lime Syrup.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Protein: 14.6g
- Carbohydrate: 18.4g
- Cholesterol: 229mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 792mg
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Calcium: 141mg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups diced peeled eggplant
- 1 1/2 cups diced potato with onion (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant and next 3 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in olives.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Wrap handle of pan with foil. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until set. Cut into 4 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note