- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups thinly sliced seeded cucumber
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper strips
- calories 40
- fat 1.9 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- sodium 86 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Toss with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and bell pepper strips.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.