Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Sweet butter Softened
- 1/4 cup(s) 10X sugar
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 5 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Walnuts Finely processed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream butter.
- Add 10X sugar.
- Add egg.
- Add flour.
- Add vanilla.
- Roll into logs and cut into size wanted.
- Softly roll each ball and slightly flatten in palm.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Roll in 10X sugar while hot..
- Layer with plenty of 10X sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpower1952 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes