Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Sweet butter Softened
- 1/4 cup(s) 10X sugar
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 5 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Walnuts Finely processed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream butter.
- Add 10X sugar.
- Add egg.
- Add flour.
- Add vanilla.
- Roll into logs and cut into size wanted.
- Softly roll each ball and slightly flatten in palm.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Roll in 10X sugar while hot..
- Layer with plenty of 10X sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpower1952 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note