Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts (plain), drained and chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 can(s) black olives, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 can(s) garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2 can(s) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- Brown turkey in large skillet; add onions and cook until soft. Place mixture in crock pot. Add remainder of ingredients, stir. Cook in crock pot for 4 to 6 hours. Serve in chili bowls, top with shredded cheese or sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeeHeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews