Greek Chicken with Rice
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Sides Plus™ Veggies - Roasted Chicken Rice with Harvest Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and oregano over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach; toss to coat. Cover and cook about 2 minutes, until spinach is partially wilted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in water and Knorr® Sides Plus™ Veggies - Roasted Chicken Rice with Harvest Vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and lemon juice. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes