Greek Chicken with Lemon and Mint
When you tuck fresh herbs under the skin of the chicken breast, the chicken meat absorbs the flavor of the herbs, but not much of the fat in the skin.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 253
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 42.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 3 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (8-ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread mixture under skin of each chicken breast.
- 3. Bake chicken at 375° for 1 hour or until done. Remove and discard skin before eating, if desired (analysis does not include skin).
- carbo rating: 1
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes