Greek Chicken Salad
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Mediterranean flavors abound in Greek Chicken Salad. Serve this chicken salad on toasted pita bread wedges.
Yield: Makes 8 cups
- 1/2 cup bottled Greek vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (16-oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine Greek vinaigrette, oregano, and lemon zest. Add cucumber, chicken, grape tomatoes, chickpeas, black olives, and onion. Chill 1 hour. Add feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note