OMG! Made this for dinner last night and it was devine! Served in pitas as suggested. What a wonderful way to use rotisserie chicken. Had plenty left over for lunch the next day and it was just as good. I'll add this to my list of must haves at least twice a month!
Greek Chicken Salad
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- Lemon-Herb Dressing
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with Lemon-Herb Dressing; top with cheese. Serve with toasted pita bread triangles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes