really good, and very easy to make! i used chicken tenders instead of breasts, and chopped the cucumbers and tomatoes, rather than slicing. made it much easier for my kids to assemble their own.
Greek Chicken Rollups
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Grill: 16 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 to 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 4 to 6 slices Italian herb flatbread*
- 1 cup Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing (see recipe)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Brush chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle evenly with Greek seasoning.
- Grill chicken breasts, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes; cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Place sliced chicken down center of warmed flatbread slices. Top with Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing, cucumber, tomato slices, and lettuce; roll up. Serve immediately.
- *Pita bread rounds may be substituted for flatbread. Line warmed pita rounds with Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing, lettuce, tomato slices, and cucumber slices. Fill with sliced chicken, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches