- 3 to 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 4 to 6 slices Italian herb flatbread*
- 1 cup Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing (see recipe)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 green leaf lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Brush chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle evenly with Greek seasoning.
Grill chicken breasts, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes; cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place sliced chicken down center of warmed flatbread slices. Top with Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing, cucumber, tomato slices, and lettuce; roll up. Serve immediately.
*Pita bread rounds may be substituted for flatbread. Line warmed pita rounds with Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing, lettuce, tomato slices, and cucumber slices. Fill with sliced chicken, and serve immediately.