1. In slow-cooker, combine onion, garlic, chicken, lemon pepper, oregano, and allspice; mix to coat chicken with seasoning. (Or cook onion in pan, adding leftover chicken later.)
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4–6 hours.
3. Heat pita bread as directed on package.
4. Meanwhile, remove chicken from slow-cooker; place on cutting board. Using two forks, shred chicken.
5. To serve, stir yogurt into onion mixture in slow-cooker (or pan). Spoon chicken onto warm pita bread. With slotted spoon, transfer onion mixture onto chicken; top with tomato, cucumber, and red pepper strips.
Go to full version of