Very tasty and simple recipe. I used frozen chopped spinach and it became a "pantry recipe" - everything else I had on hand. The feta made it. Great cold leftovers for lunch the next day.
Greek Chicken Pasta
Photo: Leo Gong; Styling: Robyn Valarik
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 538
- Calories from fat: 58%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated fat: 5.9g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Sodium: 940mg
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 ounces good-quality feta cheese, crumbled
- 1. Cook spaghetti as package directs.
- 2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, wine, chile flakes, olives, pine nuts, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Drain pasta, return to pot, and add onion mixture and chicken. Stir to coat and cook over medium heat until warmed, about 4 minutes. Transfer to plates and top with feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes