Greek Chicken Cutlets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken pounded thin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine until evaporated
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- After pounding chicken, season with flour, salt, pepper. Add 1/4 olive oil to pan. Heat over medium in skillet, saute until cutlets are brown on each side. Transfer chicken to plate and cover with foil. Add garlic and the other 5 ingredients. Bring to boil and reduce mixture by half, about 3 minutes. Return cutlets to pan for 1 minute per side. Add the crumbled feta and the parsley to top when done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alissaj0454 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Chicken Cutlets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes